Quartz countertops are a low-maintenance option, perfect for any busy kitchen. Made from the strongest natural mineral found on earth and mixed with resin, they’re nonporous, stain-resistant and easy to clean. You’ll never have to seal, condition or polish them.
Quartz countertops offer worry-free maintenance and many other advantages.
• Durably made from a mixture of quartz and resin
• Nonporous surface protects against bacteria and germs
• Low maintenance and easy to clean
• No sealants, conditioning or polishing required
• Resists heat, scratches and stains
• Colors and patterns stay consistent
Quartz countertops can be the perfect addition to your space. Here are some things to know before deciding.
• May have a higher price point than other countertop materials
• May fade or discolor when exposed to UV light
• Can be damaged by excessive heat
• May have visible seams